"I know you’ve heard me say it and it’s a phrase I’ve often heard from Fr. Jay and Jamie as well: Whose and Who we are. We are who we are because of Whose we are, God’s beloved children. As Grace Church, we express this identity through the worship and formation of the Episcopal Church. I invite all of you to (re)discover who we are as the Episcopal Branch of the Jesus Movement through three conversations focusing on our Book of Common Prayer (BCP). Whether you are relatively new to the Episcopal Church or consider yourself a “cradle Episcopalian” or anywhere in between, you’ll (re)discover something new and deepen your understanding of Whose and Who we are."
Beginning September 19, we will gather in one of the classrooms downstairs from the chapel at 9:15am. We will talk about:
- 9/19/21 - Where Do We Come From: A Brief History of the Church from Pentecost to today.
- 9/19 RECORDED Zoom Presentation (Video)
- 9/19 RECORDED Zoom (Audio)
- 9/26/21 - What is the Book of Common Prayer: How this book reflects Whose and Who we are.
- 9/26 RECORDED Zoom Presentation (Video)
- 9/26 RECORDED Zoom (Audio)